Get the highest standard of hearing care without leaving your home
Our personalized online experience delivers the best virtual hearing tests and the highest quality devices, all guided by our knowledgeable providers.Test your hearing
We believe the best hearing care comes from real people
At SoundBenefits, we know that not everyone can get to a hearing clinic, but that doesn’t mean you should settle for inferior care. Our experts guide you every step of the way, from your face-to-face virtual hearing assessment to product recommendations, orientation, and ongoing care.
The SoundBenefits Experience
Set up your free appointment
With either the Pro-Led or self-guided assessment, you’ll fill out a quick questionnaire so your free assessment can be customized to your needs.
Take the hearing test
You’ll need a computer with internet connection and working headphones.
Review your results and order online
If you are a candidate, we'll recommend devices that could improve your hearing.
Receive your devices at home
We’ll schedule a virtual orientation appointment to set up your new hearing aids and answer any questions.
Get unlimited virtual support
Even after your follow-up appointment, we’re here with continued virtual support for as long as you need it.
- Care and guidance from a hearing care professional every step of the way
- Ongoing care, support and adjustments however and whenever you need it
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Premium, rechargeable hearing aids
- Induction charging case
- Smartphone app
- 3-year warranty and loss replacement
- On-the-go carrying case
The best care, on your schedule
With SoundBenefits, all appointments happen on your schedule, and you have unlimited access to our specialists by video, text, app, or phone, from day one and beyond.
Two ways to see if you’re a candidate for hearing correction
Get a free expert assessment
For the most accurate results, have your hearing tested by one of our providers using the most advanced virtual hearing test available.Learn more
Schedule Pro-Led Assessment
— Recommended —
Already have a copy of your hearing test
“It’s not just a hearing aid. It’s MY hearing aid. They were very intentional about making sure that my devices were customized to me.”
Frequently asked questions
With the virtual Pro-Led assessment, one of our professionals will check your hearing face-to-face online using our proprietary test. It will give you highly accurate results that describe your unique hearing needs. In addition, the provider will offer recommendations based on your hearing needs regarding whether or not you need hearing aids and, if so, which ones would work best for you. You’re welcome to have a loved one join you virtually or in person.
The self-assessment was developed by our Audiologists and offers the same premium calibration as our Pro-Led test, just without the personal interaction. It's intended to help you make an informed decision about whether to buy hearing aids.
Both assessments are extremely accurate and allow you to complete them entirely from the comfort and safety of your own home for free. However, they are not diagnostic audiological or medical evaluations. There may be some instances where we'd recommend you see someone in person.
The self-assessment usually takes about 10-15 minutes.
We like to schedule an hour for the Pro-Led assessment to make sure we have enough time for discussion and evaluation but whether or not the full hour is needed will depend on the unique needs of each individual.
- Both the SB1 and SBPro were hand-selected by our Audiologists because of their premium technology. They share a lot of similarities, but the SBPro offers a richer sound quality and it automatically adjusts to your surroundings for things like wind noise, while the SB1 requires a bit more manual adjustment for advanced features. So if you spend a lot of time outside or in noisy environments, the SBPro may be the right fit for you. If you have a less active lifestyle, the SB1 might work great. One of our providers would be happy to meet with you and discuss which device they'd recommend based on your individual needs.
- When you purchase SoundBenefits hearing aids, you'll also receive a carrying case, inductive charging case, replacement domes (to help provide a better fit in your ear), cleaning brush, cleaning cloth, and instruction cards that provide helpful information like how to charge your hearing aids, what to expect at your orientation appointment, etc. Plus, we offer a trial period of 60 days where you can decide if our hearing aids are right for you as well as a 3-year warranty against loss and damage.